Thursday, May 2, 2013

I have a problem


 (L-R bikini so teeny; miami nice; tart deco; fiji)

When it comes to Essie nail polish have absolutely no will power. I bought 4 new shades, 2 of which I will be giving to my mum as a part of her mother's day present. You know I could have stopped at the 2 shades I was getting for my mum but I didn't, I couldn't, I love nail polish too much to just walk away! Essie is a little on the expensive side (it usually retails for 11.99 CAD) but they consistently have pretty colours, and the formula and is quite good, if I put on 3 coats the colour lasts for a few days before it chips.

About The Polish

Bikini so teeny is a nice periwinkle blue colour; miami nice is a magenta with a metallic undertone; tart deco is a light coral colour; and fiji is a pale pink.

I'm currently wearing bikini so teeny and I love it! Fiji I think is a great colour if you want your nails to look natural but polished (no pun intended), I personally don't like French manicures but if you're into that Fiji will work nicely. Tart deco is a fun summer colour, and I have a feeling that I'll be rocking it all season long. And while I'm not a fan of polishes with metallic undertones, I think Miami nice would look great on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment